Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Dapoxetine
Kamagra Super is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra Super is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Kamagra Super is a combination drug that is made of 2 active compounds, namely Sildenafil and Dapoxetine (sildenafil 100 mg + dapoxetine 60 mg).
Kamagra Super increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis, like happened naturally, when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, resulting in an erection.
Use Kamagra Super as directed by your doctor.
- Take Kamagra Super by mouth with or without food. Kamagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Kamagra Super is rapidly absorbed. Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra Super can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra Super and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dose is 50 mg, taken as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and tolerance, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg, or decreased to 25 mg.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Kamagra Super.
Store Kamagra Super at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Kamagra Super out of the reach of children.